Your website is a key asset for your business. It is essentially your storefront, and if you don’t have a good one, then you’re missing out on potential customers who can’t find information about your products or services.
If your site isn’t optimized for search engines, it won’t show up when potential customers are trying to find what they’re looking for. We want to help you be there at the right moment to improve your brand awareness and help your customers trust that your business is the one for them.
There are tons of ways that you can improve your website’s SEO (search engine optimization) without spending a lot of money or time on it—and we’re going to take a look at some of them today!
1. Make sure your site address is easy to remember and easy to spell.
2. Do keyword research. How do your customers describe your product or service? Most don’t use the professional lingo that you know well, so what do they say? Use these keywords in your title tag and meta descriptions.
3. Keep content fresh with regular updates. Write new blog posts at least three times a month with titles addressing frequently asked questions about your product or service to provide both relevant and quality information for incoming customers.
4. Use an SEO plugin or software to help with this process. This will evaluate your page and give feedback to help you make improvements.
5. Make sure you have a clear call to action on every page, so your visitors know what they should do next!
For clear insight on how to best improve your site, reach out to us at LTD Connect today! We specialize in SEO and would love to help you build a thriving online presence.